I am keeping this blog semi-anonymous, mainly as I wish at present to be able to speak freely on whatever I wish, regardless of private or work interests. However, I am not going to hide who I am either.
Facts about me:
- I am female of "a certain age".
- I am married to a Red-headed NIrishman but currently have no children.
- I read Russian Studies as an undergraduate followed by a Library and Information Studies MA.
- I currently work in libraries in the North West of England but I am originally from the South East.
- The name Angel Cynn comes from Bede's Historia Ecclesiastic Gentis Anglorum, Book 2.
- I am an Aspie.
- I have perseverations on many subjects, including Medieval social history, Historical costume, Names, Etymology, Fairy/Folk tales, Languages and travelling.
- My favourite season is Winter and I love the snow
- I love watching steam trains and fireworks
- I love murlocs
- My interest in history starts pre-history, wanes from the Romans to about 600-700AD, picks up then until the Wars of the Roses where it dull slightly through the next couple of hundred years and picks up again in the Regency period.
- I am a geek, I admit it and am sometimes quite proud of it.
- I have been accused of being a Goth, and I am not offended by this :P
- I have an addiction to a certain MMORPG
- I hate censorship but endorse reader guidance - is this a contradiction? :S